Investor Mistakes: How To Avoid Making Common Mistakes Investing in Commercial Real Estate Part 3By
Greetings from New Mexico!
I have been having all kinds of problems with my blog feed so I apologize to everyone. I hope to have that squared away this weekend….Unless my IRS Stimulus payment shows up……Hmmm…where the heck is it? Check out this write up if you are curious at Cash Money Life.
In some very interesting news, you got to read what Tom Koziol, writer for BiggerPockets.com wrote in his blog today (the direct link below). I heard of this loophole (for lack of a better word) a few years ago by Edward Griffin, author of The Creature of Jekyll Island (The Federal Reserve Conspiracy Theorist bible). Very interesting write up and if this holds up (which it probably will not), whoa!
Anyway…I want to continue with my third installment of Investor Mistakes. My next video blog on investor mistakes covers three common errors 1) getting emotionally attached to a property, 2) being cheap when it comes to getting professional advice, and 3) not getting the right professional team members (i.e., attorneys, CPAs, lender brokers, etc.). I hope you enjoy…well a least learn something….
Links of odds and ends in real estate industry:
- Financing commercial project is getting tougher…not only in the U.S. but in England too?
- Other Real Estate News:
- Real Estate Foreclosure and Ground Breaking Court Decisions – Tom KoziolHispanic Demographic – Real Estate Marketing Blog
- Don’t Sell Your Beach House – Chris Palmeri
- The Prince George’s Real Estate Investor
- Why Commercial Real Estate is the Hottest Retirement Asset
- Zell Sees Little Damage, Quick Recovery, in Commercial Real Estate …
- Two All Time Strategies For Real Estate Investing
- Now Is Not The Time To Buy Commercial Real Estate
- Weekend Roundup
- Real Estate Investing In Commercial Areas
- Of Miami commercial real estates are one of (Property investments)
- Peachtree Financial Partners, Inc., Provider of Real Estate …
Until next time…..rob